One Big SALE!

AdamW

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright dmitriy I'm getting the holiday itch, are you playing Santa Clause this year or what? :D

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets get through the Thanksgiving season before we start talking Santa. I am hoping to set you guys up with a pretty substantial coupon for black friday!

AdamW

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lets get through the Thanksgiving season before we start talking Santa. I am hoping to set you guys up with a pretty substantial coupon for black friday!

Hook that up and we will all be extremely thankful for you. :D How's your stock of Megatarps looking in the next couple weeks? :D

Thanks for the effort in setting this up!

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hook that up and we will all be extremely thankful for you. :D How's your stock of Megatarps looking in the next couple weeks? :D

Thanks for the effort in setting this up!

I think ive only got one mega left in stock, and a few super tarps. Feel free to shoot me a call if you wanna pick one up.

16Bore

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How about one of everything on the list? As in "lost leaders" "one at this price" "Rokslide Rokbottom"

AdamW

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Biggest Sale of the Year
We will be providing a code next week to unlock the savings. Don't miss out on your opportunity to gobble up some of the largest savings of the year.

Yeah buddy!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FYI I don't think any Kifaru items ever show in stock on 1shotgears website. I always end up calling them.