Opinions on 3 rifles

SDHNTR

WKR
Toss out the CA and find a new scope. Listen to sndmn11. I’m not a huge Tikka fan due to all the plastic parts. If you can afford the Browning, that would be my choice. With a NF SHV of your choosing.

Had these and more in a poll on here a while back. My Tikka is on the way now...the results were pretty one sided.

C10

FNG
Browning and Tikka are both safe bets. Both that I have shoot great.

rijoh

FNG
A couple other things to consider... depending on the caliber you choose the Tikka may be to slow of a twist if you reload heavies. For example their 300 WSM is 1:11. Another drawback is that others have reported their barrels shoot slower fps. That said, I have a Tikka with a proof 7 SAUM barrel and love the way it feeds and handles. The Tikka trigger is fantastic with just a spring swap.

I also have 2 CA Ridgelines and love both of them. Maybe I got lucky but no issues whatsoever. My brothers have the Browning HC LR in 300 PRC and 6.8 Western and they both are nice to shoot. The Browning's are heavier to carry in the field than my CA & Tikka.

Browning X bolts are a rifle that have always felt clunky. Check out a Tikka or if you want to spend a couple hundred more you can check out that Savage 110 Ultralite. Pretty good bang for your buck.

BKehoe05

FNG
I just bought a new browning X bolt speed in a 280 Ackley improved I think there is a little more weight to it for sure but it feels amazing and they now have the adjustable cheek plate