Opinions on Maven B 1.2 10x42 bino

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at getting a pair of 10x42. The Mavens have caught my eye as the reviews are really good. Wanting to spend some moolah on elite glass. 1k my budget.
Yah or nah? First hand experience appreciated. TY!

wnelson14

WKR
Endless threads about Mavens and other 1k bino comparisons on here if you search.
You can’t go wrong with Mavens they are nice. I would buy used with their warranty and save for other gear.
Also you could save a couple hundred more and add to your 1k and get used SLC or SFLs on here.

TL406

Lil-Rokslider
I like my 1.2s, it would be a long time before I decided to upgrade, if ever. Got them new, but on one of maven’s rare sales.

OP
deer310sg

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
I like my 1.2s, it would be a long time before I decided to upgrade, if ever. Got them new, but on one of maven’s rare sales.
Yeah I could also get a pair of their demo models and save around $50. Is this a once a year sale?

TL406

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine when they moved warehouses last spring; “inventory reduction sale”. I’m not sure they ever do full product lineup sales, seems like it’s usually one product at 10% off or something.

OP
deer310sg

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine when they moved warehouses last spring; “inventory reduction sale”. I’m not sure they ever do full product lineup sales, seems like it’s usually one product at 10% off or something.
If they had a sale I'd swipe a pair for sure. Also liking the 10x50, probably will just stick with the 10x42. Thanks.

OP
deer310sg

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Endless threads about Mavens and other 1k bino comparisons on here if you search.
You can’t go wrong with Mavens they are nice. I would buy used with their warranty and save for other gear.
Also you could save a couple hundred more and add to your 1k and get used SLC or SFLs on here.
I'm stretched on budget my friend as it is. Thanks!