Optics advice

I'm Currently in the hunt for an Optic for my POF Rogue Prescott 6.5 creedmoor. I've narrowed down my search to four brands. Looking for some real world experience with these optics. Magazine articles and online reviews are usually misleading or one sided in my opinion.

Zeiss LRP S3 4-25x50 - ZF-MRI radical
Maven RS.4 5-30x56 - CFR MIL radical
Tract Toric 4.5-30x56 - MRAD ELR radical
Eotech vudu 5-25x50 - H59 radical

BluMtn

WKR
The only problem I ever had with ZEISS was when hunting in weather below 0 is the power ring gets to the point that you really have a hard time turning it. I sent mine back to ZEISS and ask them if they could clean what ever lub was in there and replace it with something lighter. My next hunt after getting it back the temps were about -20 which is kind of common for the area I hunt, the power ring would not turn at all. So after I got back home I sold that scope. Really liked the scope when the temps were higher. My scope of choice now is one that I don't think is available anymore is the SIG Whiskey 5 5-25 with the Hunter Milling Recticle.

The only problem I ever had with ZEISS was when hunting in weather below 0 is the power ring gets to the point that you really have a hard time turning it. I sent mine back to ZEISS and ask them if they could clean what ever lub was in there and replace it with something lighter. My next hunt after getting it back the temps were about -20 which is kind of common for the area I hunt, the power ring would not turn at all. So after I got back home I sold that scope. Really liked the scope when the temps were higher. My scope of choice now is one that I don't think is available anymore is the SIG Whiskey 5 5-25 with the Hunter Milling Recticle.
in the off season 1-2 drops vegtable oil will lube ring...

I own each minus the Tract.

Zeiss LRP S3 by FAR!
Vudu
Maven

I will say the Vudu is way way underrated. Too me it’s between a NF NX8 and an ATACR.

I'm Currently in the hunt for an Optic for my POF Rogue Prescott 6.5 creedmoor. I've narrowed down my search to four brands. Looking for some real world experience with these optics. Magazine articles and online reviews are usually misleading or one sided in my opinion.

Zeiss LRP S3 4-25x50 - ZF-MRI radical
Maven RS.4 5-30x56 - CFR MIL radical
Tract Toric 4.5-30x56 - MRAD ELR radical
Eotech vudu 5-25x50 - H59 radical
I have that Maven I will be listing. Has Nightforce extreme rings. Found I’m not a FFP fan. Was on my rifle for a box of ammo and never in the field hunting.

Was it not something that a throw lever could have worked for?