Orange Insulated Vest - Outer Layer

Anybody got any recommendations for an insulated, waterproof or water repellant, blaze orange outer layer for western elk and deer hunting? I've been using just the simple, uninsulated, cloth orange vests, but last year I bought and used a RedHead reversable camo/orange vest from Cabelas and really liked it, having the extra insulation and pockets. However, the zipper on that was not very good and I returned it. I'm now in the market for a replacement. The RedHead was only $40; i guess that is why the zipper was unreliable. I'm looked at the Kuiu, Sitka, and First Lite, and they all seem fine, just pricey and I'm sure I won't go wrong with any of them, as I own items from all three companies and know their quality. But, I've also looked at KIngs Camo, Deer Camp clothing, and Blocker Outdoors and don't know anything about their products. They are substantially less expensive than the Kuiu/Sitka/First Lite stuff. Does anybody have any recommendations/reviews these products?
Thanks!

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
If you don’t mind some reflective stripes you can use the Tough Duck brand vest. I use them for work and they have a few options. Relatively cheap and if you work construction they can pull double duty.

mgmicky

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Orvis vest in hunter orange I wear a lot. I think it’s called the upland pro or something like that. It’s not super insulated, more like the Sitka Jetstream but it does block wind and light rain well. I think I got it on sale for less than $100

IronM

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the Kings camo softshell vest in blaze a year ago and wore it elk hunting last fall. I wanted something windproof and dwr. I am a medium in all my gear but bought this in a large and the fit was great. I wore it over my FL catalyst jacket with layers underneath. It has ample pockets and side panels that offer some stretch.