Origin Jeans

Anyone wear their jeans? American made from Jocko Willinks company. Hunting clothes seem pretty good.

My favorite pair of prana jeans has died and I need to replace them.

I have some of their early jeans, purchased day of release a couple years ago. Don't remember the name but don't see them on the site anymore, Factory Denim or something like that maybe?

Darker blue wash is phenomenal in person, super high quality, great finish and feel, stitching is subtle but pops. However, of the two identical 32x32's I purchased, one is definitely more like a 33x32 and the other is more like a 35x32. I couldn't wear the second pair and donated them to Goodwill.

They have held up exceptionally well, look brand new aside from some slight stitch fraying from unknown causes.

I plan on picking up some of their newer jeans when i need more, assume their sizing inconsistencies have been ironed out.

I got 2 pairs for Christmas and love them. I have bigger quads and have always struggled finding good pants. These fit perfectly. I would highly recommend them!

dlee56

WKR
I really like the construction on their more jeans, they just don’t fit my body right. I have low waisted hips and the pair I got from origin fit more high waisted and cut off circulation in my hips if I spent any time in a squat.

For American made & sourced jeans I’ve really liked Dearborn Denim, their stretch denim is woven in Mexico and constructed in Detroit and they are my new favorite jeans. Super comfy material, still sturdy, and fit my hips better than origin.

Loco4dux

WKR
I had some of their jeans that the crotch wore out after a year of light office and meeting use. Kind of weird. They fit great and looked nice though. Sent them a pic they sent me a gift card for the purchase price so I think I’ll try some of the synthetic pants instead.

h2so4

WKR
I have both the stretchy (delta ) and regular (factory?) types. Love them both. The stretchy jeans will most likely fail before the factory jeans do. But it’s the same with all stretchy jeans. I’m a fan of most of their stuff.

OP
Desk Jockey
I got 2 pairs for Christmas and love them. I have bigger quads and have always struggled finding good pants. These fit perfectly. I would highly recommend them!
Do you know if yours are straight or tapered fit? I lift a bit and don’t want to look like I am wearing yoga pants. My wife bought me a pair of jeans from Barbell (?) that were supposed to be for lifters. I put them on and modeled them for a laugh. I looked like a denim ballerina. Way too many contours showing to go out in public.

Man what timing. I literally just returned two pairs of the straight leg delta flex jeans yesterday. My wife told me they look like I was wearing yoga pants. I’m struggling right now to find jeans that don’t hug my quads but I also don’t like this modern style of jeans that seem to be skin tight. The Origins didn’t work for me. I’ve never spent so much on a pair of pants so part of me is relieved I didn’t like them.

To the two posters above, try the M4 or M2 from Ariat. They aren't perfect but fit my waist, hips and thighs without alteration. I wish they offered a similar fit that wasn't boot cut.

I'm almost ready to to update my old "Jeans" thread. I have sprinters thighs and squat and lunge year round. Jeans are tough.

To the two posters above, try the M4 or M2 from Ariat. They aren't perfect but fit my waist, hips and thighs without alteration. I wish they offered a similar fit that wasn't boot cut.

I'm almost ready to to update my old "Jeans" thread. I have sprinters thighs and squat and lunge year round. Jeans are tough.
I’ll take a gander, thanks for the recommendation.

I really like the construction on their more jeans, they just don’t fit my body right. I have low waisted hips and the pair I got from origin fit more high waisted and cut off circulation in my hips if I spent any time in a squat.

For American made & sourced jeans I’ve really liked Dearborn Denim, their stretch denim is woven in Mexico and constructed in Detroit and they are my new favorite jeans. Super comfy material, still sturdy, and fit my hips better than origin.
Are the dearborns real form fitting like the origins?

z987k

WKR
I ordered a couple pair and returned them. They fit like skinny jeans.

I to need to find a replacement for my prana axiom jeans.

dlee56

WKR
Are the dearborns real form fitting like the origins?

I wear the stretch denim boot cut version and they are form fitting around the hips and top of the thighs but are comfortable loose around the knees and calves like I like. They remind me of the stretch wrangler jeans except they last way longer and are American made. Good price too.

Dearborn Denim Boot Cut Stretch Denim

dlee56

WKR
I ordered a couple pair and returned them. They fit like skinny jeans.

I to need to find a replacement for my prana axiom jeans.
Try out the Dearborn’s I linked above. I’ve never tried the prana jeans but I do wear the old original prana Zion’s religiously.

EdP

WKR
Used to wear Levis but refuse to buy from them now. Tried Duluth and love the loose fit, heavy fabric, and overall quality.

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
I tried both the factory and delta, but couldn’t use them. I wear cowboy boots everyday and the leg openings were too tight.

I replaced them with Schaefer jeans. They’re not as comfortable as my trusted lee’s but I’m trying to get away from foreign products.