Sold Outdoorsmans micro pan head, bino adapters, and base plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Outdoorsman's Micro Pan head with 2 bino adapters, 1 bino stud, and 3 base plates. $400
I've used these things a few times, but I can't find a spot of wear on them. They could be brand new and put back on the shelf because they look and feel unused. This is a full set up to get your binos, your rifle, and your scopes all ready to attach to your tripod. I paid over $600 for this setup, plus shipping to AK (we never get the free shipping deals up here). It works really great, amazing quality, I've just decided to go a different route for my optics.
-
Selling for 33% off ($400) if you buy the whole package, and I'll pay shipping from AK to your door. I'll sell pieces separately for 25% off retail, and it needs to be over $75 to get me to pay the shipping from AK.
-
The bino stud is the small stud, formally known as the Outdoorsmans Universal Binocular Stud. It "can be used in any binocular that has a 1/4x20 threaded housing between the objective lenses. (Pentax, Kahles, Steiner, Vortex, Minox, Nikon, Zeiss, Leupold, etc.)" you can see the full compatibility chart at the Outdoorsman's website.
-
The 2 bino adapters are the short length. "The Short Binocular Adapter works nicely with 50mm and smaller objective lenses and can be left attached to the stud for storage inside a bino harness in some cases."

IMG_5240.JPG

IMG_5242.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 10.23.40 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.