Outerlayer for occasional brush

jmz82

FNG
What is everyone's recommendation or luck with an outlayer thats good for cold weather in the stand and occasionally busting brush? I'll be sitting most of the time but get into briars sometimes when getting in and out of a location, driving deer, tracking, etc. No chance a down or merino outerlayer would hold up with consistent varied use in Pennsylvania woods.

sram9102

WKR
It weighs more than all my other jackets combined but a camo carhartt jacket can't be beat for busting brush.

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu kutana 3defx was pretty tough in the pine brush I got into, not sure in briars.

H80Hunter

WKR
First Lite Sawbuck pants and Catalyst jacket work great. I have put the jacket through hell and it's in great shape. The pants are new but based on how the Corrugate guide pants (also a good choice) have done for me I am confident.

Moserkr

WKR
Also a vote for kutana. Got one for everyday wear and day 1 snagged it on a piece of rusty metal wire fencing. It dragged and grabbed it, and then popped off instead of tear. I couldnt believe it. After that id be surprised to see barbed wire take it out let alone some brush. Used it brush busting all season too and didnt even phase it. Not super warm, just a basic outer layer.