Outside Magazine and Hunting

Riplip

WKR
Just checked out Outside Magazine (online version) and was pleasantly surprised to see two positive hunting related articles/videos. Donnie Vincent's "Who We Are" video, which I am sure many of you are familiar with. Like him or not I think he does a great job communicating the spirit and passion most of us have for hunting.

This Will Change Your Mind About Hunting | Outside Online

And a cool piece on First Lite.

Meet the Hunting Company Making Our Favorite Backcountry Gear | Outside Online

Encouraging.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing that. It is always good to bring the mainstream to the hunting table in a positive way.

I really enjoy reading, too.

RAHC

FNG
Its a good magazine and usually well written. Its becoming increasingly harder for other outdoor industries to ignore the financial impact fish and hunting have on the marketplace.

WoodBow

WKR
I got a subscription to their magazine for free using AA miles. I have always wondered what their stance was. They are a little ski heavy for my interest. It's typically a magazine that I sit down and look through and then throw in the trash. Sometimes I will read an article or two.

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
The comments from the antis were entertaining and terrifying. I posted a comment thanking Outside for posting a pro-hunting article and got flamed by the hippies.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
interesting- you'll certainly never change everyone's views, but even if a couple open their minds a bit, it's worth the effort :)