Overview: TightSpot Quiver by Steve Speck (and win one!!!)

I just bought the 5 arrow version from Steve today for my carbon spyder. If I win a 3 I will have to buy a 2nd bow.

I already have a tight spot. If I win I'll share my luck with a buddy who is still a poor college student.

These are amazing, i won last year from Rokslide and it made so much difference in hand torque and brush grabbing is virtually eliminated. Great for treestand and love the quick release arrow feature. No vibration and quite, no rattling. This year my little nephew get's to hunt with me, so I am going to try to win another for him and his bow. Having a great time shooting with him and teaching him all the things his dad would have. Thank you for the contest once again.

I've had my eye on these for awhile. Would love to be attaching this to my switchback xt!

Once again a great giveaway. Hopefully it will go on a Mathews Switchback. Great to know they can be adjusted so branches quit eating my arrows while riding.

The Tight Spot quiver is a great quiver, I use one on my Bowtech 340. It is light weight and the bow shoots well with it. If I would win I would give it to my son. Thank You.

Back