PA TAC

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
I’m going up on Sunday, that’s all that was available by the time I remembered sign up was open.

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
I'll be by myself.

Me the meet up with some sliders.

My girlfriend might go down with me but will be nine months pregnant so she's not going to join.

Seemed like a decent event this year. Unfortunately seems like some people got the short end of the stick because the lifts were shut down partially on Saturday due to lightning. Only lost 3 arrows this year. 1 due to a rock strike, 1 because I hit a limb that was at the peak of my arrrow rise on its way to the target, and the 3rd because i had a premptive arrow release due to readjustment at full draw.

The staff are top notch folks. Shout out to Frank(don't know your last name) . Last year my wife had our 1 year old attempting to climb off the chair lift and she wasn't going to risk it again with a stronger more capable 2 year old. I ask the staff to see if we could get shuttled up to the top and they asked "do you mind waiting or riding in a side by side?" Which wasn't a problem of course. The told me to head over to one of parking lots where I met Frank. Frank gave me, my wife and 2 yo a ride to the top of the hill and gave me his phone number to text him if we need a ride back down. Sure enough we got near the end and the baby was DONE, so i texted Frank and he picked us up after doing a water refresh.

Jbxl20

WKR
Seemed like a decent event this year. Unfortunately seems like some people got the short end of the stick because the lifts were shut down partially on Saturday due to lightning. Only lost 3 arrows this year. 1 due to a rock strike, 1 because I hit a limb that was at the peak of my arrrow rise on its way to the target, and the 3rd because i had a premptive arrow release due to readjustment at full draw.

3A50CFA2-5820-4871-BF6D-1D4810AFC9EC.jpegWhich one is yours?!

Jbxl20

WKR
We shot prime and leupold on Saturday. Then Sitka and most of RMEF on Saturday. We wanted to shoot ultra row but got caught in the lightning storm so we decided to walk our way back down through the RMEF course since the lift was down. Unfortunately that was everyone else plan as well. I shot surprisingly well missed 4 targets out of ~90. I did not hit the famous “boneyard branch” luckily the guys in front of us had figured out that by kneeling down you could split the limbs and get one perfectly in the vitals. It was a great event. It’s definitely been getting busier over the last few years.

@Jbxl20 looks all the ranch fairly wannabes were "dropping bombs" ... aka 700g arrows at 220 fps shooting at a 70 yard target

my arrows are fast enough to not need such a sharp angle of attack hahahahahaha