pack weight...

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Recently got into the Goruck stuff trying to find a good pack for work. If you havent experience Goruck yet. They make the Kifaru caliber packs for the less tactical more urban look. This is a movement including the Ruck Challenges events where you go through 40 hours of military type hell excersise training. Anyways while checking it out I found they sell all kinds of goodies for working out and training for the challenges

Looking for some pack weights to throw in your hunting pack and go hike? Look no further. http://www.goruck.com/ruck-plates/c/103

planning to order a 45 lbs weight from Goruck just for this purpose. They also sell Sandbag carriers too. With me and my backpack fettish I cant believe Im just now getting into learning more about this company. Great stuff!!
I now have a GR1 and GR2 which are off the hook packs in themselves. Now Im going to be setting up some training loads with my GR1. should be fun. =) The weights arnt cheap but are made for backpacks and to sit close to your back which makes them pretty nice for working out.