Pay it forward section

WillB25

FNG
Hey guys I’m new to the site and have already learned a lot. In a forum I’m a part of here in Tn we have a pay it forward section. I don’t know if that has been done here or not, but I wanted to put it out there. I use it as a way to help others with the stuff I no longer need such as clothes that are to small books accessories etc instead of dropping at goodwill. Again not sure if it has been discussed here or not, but it’s just a thought on a way we can help others out.

OP
W

WillB25

FNG
Thats where it is in our forum. You see a wide range of stuff there that can help others out. Something that we see a lot are the treestand safety harnesses that come with them when you buy them. If someone already has a system they use they will throw those on there for someone that may not have them instead of throwing them in the closet to be forgotten. Just one example but could be something that would help folks out on here.

tntrker

WKR
We have those listing here. There may not be a permanent heading title of "pay it forward" here, but people do give to those needing.