Peak 44 LOP issue

I need someone to talk some sense into me. I've just received my peak 44 bastion stock to complete my first custom build. The stock is gorgeous however it came with a 13" LOP. The website doesn't list LOP so I guess I just assumed it would be 13.5" which is what I measure out to. JD said they would take it back and make me another one but it would take another 90 days. Am I overthinking this? I've got a lot of money into this build. Swap it out or go shoot?

DJL2

Lil-Rokslider
Ultimately, the rifle needs to fit if you want to shoot your best. As a general thing, most shooters can handle a LOP that is too short (but too long is a sin!). A thicker recoil pad may not be possible with the Peak44 stuff, but you might consider fitting a spacer if you really just want to run it as is. However, if it's your first custom... well, I'd want it to be all the way right, just what you wanted.

I have T-Rex arms, and 13 or 13.25 is about right for me, so I appreciate the info.

Snowwolfe

Lil-Rokslider
My gut tells me Peak made a mistake. It is super rare for any stock maker to consider 13 inches their normal go to LOP.
Send it back
Now, if you plan on hunting in the thick areas in the winter, keep it.

OP
Biggern'yurs
Yeah that's kind of what I thought. I don't want to be a dick but it doesn't feel like I should have to wait a full 3 months again to get a stock with a normal length of pull

They said it was due to pad length variation but they have that 3D printed pad. I can't imagine there's that much variation.

khuber84

WKR
Yeah that's kind of what I thought. I don't want to be a dick but it doesn't feel like I should have to wait a full 3 months again to get a stock with a normal length of pull

They said it was due to pad length variation but they have that 3D printed pad. I can't imagine there's that much variation.
3d printing is very consistent. They making up excuses there.

OP
Biggern'yurs
Anyone else with a Peak 44 Bastion that could tell me the length of pull theirs came with?