Sold Peak Designs Carbon Travel Tripod w/ Ultra light conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC22

WKR
This listing is for a Peak Designs Travel Tripod - the Carbon version. Includes the tripod, case, cell phone mount and tool as it comes from Peak Designs. Also includes the “ultra light conversion kit” which are the feet that replace tripod leg sections.

VERY, and I mean very little use. I could count on one hand the number of times I’ve used this.

$400 TYD USPS Priority, shipping and insurance on me. PayPal friends and family with no note.

For more information please see the product pages here:

Tripod: https://www.peakdesign.com/products/travel-tripod?variant=29420897402924

Ultra Light Conversion Kit: https://www.peakdesign.com/collections/tripods/products/ultralight-conversion-kit

Attachments

• IMG_2600.jpeg
    IMG_2600.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2601.jpeg
    IMG_2601.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2602.jpeg
    IMG_2602.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2603.jpeg
    IMG_2603.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2604.jpeg
    IMG_2604.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm interested. What's the total weight, and is it strong enough to shoot a Magnum rifle off of from standing position?

I'm interested. What's the total weight, and is it strong enough to shoot a Magnum rifle off of from standing position?
No, I wouldn't use it to shoot off. Please check out the website in the link. They've done a bunch of videos on it. It would be a good glassing tripod, camera tripod etc. It's form factor (size) is very convenient.

Hmm, ok. I'm looking for a tripod that I can shoot off of and is much lighter than my Two Vets 40MM (6lbs). I'd like something that is more packable into the back country.

Hmm, ok. I'm looking for a tripod that I can shoot off of and is much lighter than my Two Vets 40MM (6lbs). I'd like something that is more packable into the back country.
Totally understand. With the integrated ball head (level built in) it's not the best tripod to shoot off. It's a great tripod for when you don't want to carry a tripod and space, weight and storage is a priority. There are lots of videos on this tripod, it's an amazing tripod but not a shooting tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back