Phase 4 price?

Just paid $1150 OTD for my Phase4 33 (central PA). The difference in weight between the Phase 4 vs Lift just didn't seem worth the inflated cost.

HTH.

Just paid $1150 OTD for my Phase4 33 (central PA). The difference in weight between the Phase 4 vs Lift just didn't seem worth the inflated cost.

HTH.
A new lift 33 is $1329 bare bow, so unless yours was fully loaded you saved $179 for a phase 4. In my opinion not a good deal.

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
A new lift 33 is $1329 bare bow, so unless yours was fully loaded you saved $179 for a phase 4. In my opinion not a good deal.

With a smoother draw cycle and a cam that has a better valley. Lift is lighter, but there's a noticeable difference between the two on shooting them. $179 is about $200 once you add on the additional sales tax. How tf is that not a better deal?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Valkyrie

Lil-Rokslider
I got a used P4 33 for 875 that is in like new condition. I’ve bought one new now in the last 15 years, my Traverse. Otherwise I watch the classifieds and wait for guys who buy the new flagships every year to h load their year old flagship for 60% of retail.

With a smoother draw cycle and a cam that has a better valley. Lift is lighter, but there's a noticeable difference between the two on shooting them. $179 is about $200 once you add on the additional sales tax. How tf is that not a better deal?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
It's all personal opinion I guess. It seems like he paid too much for the bow in my opinion and others according to this thread.