Photography- one photo a day

So my Hunting season is finally over for the year and its time to get caught up on the Honey-do list. My wife and I are expecting our first child in March so spent Sunday staring on a crib for him/her. Hopefully the tip-ups get used this weekend after the project is complete!
sl0dhz.jpg

Congratulations, my first born was also born in March, 13 years ago. Hey when you get the crib done, post up some pictures, I really dig seeing hand crafted furniture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devonian

Lil-Rokslider

Maybe a bit of commentary on pollution? Maybe just finding some beauty in the ugly? I'm not really sure but I like it.

Lil dude

FNG
100 GR that appears to maybe be the backside of the Swan's (Bob Marshall Country) maybe even NE side of Holland Peak??????

mt100gr.

WKR
100 GR that appears to maybe be the backside of the Swan's (Bob Marshall Country) maybe even NE side of Holland Peak??????

I have been in and around the places you mention but this is north of there. In the Great Bear Wilderness. I spent most of this past general season helping a buddy hunt mountain goats up there. the picture above is just two weeks prior to the camp picture a page or so back with snow almost as deep as the top of my tent. and we were camped a ways below the top!

oopslala

FNG
1319560335803cedc9166cb6c60e8aad.jpg

13bb689a48e82408f3ded76ae3f96d86.jpg

Finally got around to downloading tapatalk to be able to post photos, so I'll drop a couple for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk