Picking a bino - factors to consider besides glass appeal

So, if one thing seems clear to me, its that of the 3 alphas, it is really a buyer taste/preference based conclusion on brand and bino superiority. Which makes sense. Test them all, several times, in as many conditions as possible. Think about feel, function, durability, materials, etc, in addition to what your eye likes the most.

What I would like to have more clarity on from members based on their experience....
1) Customer service: accessibility, useability, timing/urgency, and overall quality; can you easily reach knowledgeable reps with questions during business hours, do you they have a deep understanding of their product, are they urgent in handling your matter/requests, are they enjoyable or a pain in the ass to deal with?
2) Experience with employees: are they easy to talk to and get ahold of, happy to help/be there, leaving or growing headcount?
3) Warranties: Which is the best? Which is longer, coverage wider? No questions asked exist?
4) Community: example - If you own Ziess and want to get to know some elderly fellas in the area with experience are you SOL since you bought the victory sf and live in Tennessee?

Thanks again and sorry for the long post I just hate buying once and crying once two times.