polarized sunglasses

I have a couple pair of chromapops that I like......but I've yet to find anything that hangs with my original photochromatic bronze smith/action optics guides choice lenses.

I'm not nice to sunglasses so I've been buying Shady Ray's the last few years. For cutting glare or hunting in the snow they work great and I don't feel bad when I need to get out another pair. Usually buy them two or three at a time.

If I was serious about perfect fishing Eyewear I may go to something better, but several pair a year gets expensive quick.

Depends what you want. I have costa, ray bans and maui jims. Some coasta's have a thick side bar to block peripheral sun glare on open water. Where as thin framed ray bans will not. Maui jims have the least amount of coverage, but you'll forget their on your head with how light they are.

Costa offers the most lenses options for your environment.

I'm not nice to sunglasses so I've been buying Shady Ray's the last few years. For cutting glare or hunting in the snow they work great and I don't feel bad when I need to get out another pair. Usually buy them two or three at a time.

If I was serious about perfect fishing Eyewear I may go to something better, but several pair a year gets expensive quick.
Their warranty is awesome to

Depends what you want. I have costa, ray bans and maui jims. Some coasta's have a thick side bar to block peripheral sun glare on open water. Where as thin framed ray bans will not. Maui jims have the least amount of coverage, but you'll forget their on your head with how light they are.

Costa offers the most lenses options for your environment.
Pretty much sums up my experience. Maui Jim is super comfortable and Costa lets me sightfish like no other.

I love them both for different reasons.

Life is too short for cheap fishing optics.

I have both Maui's and Costas- I like them both a lot. The Costas feel pretty heavy on my face by the end of the day though. My Maui's are light as a feather.

I have a 30yr old pair of Maui Jim's that I bought in Hawaii, love them but I am not kind to glasses, so I reserve these for special occasions.

F Costa, Oakley and Luxottica. I have a pair of Costa Fantails with glass lenses that had a lifetime warranty when purchased directly from Costa, they told me basically I can pay for the repair.

I have been happy buying closeout WX, Shady Rays, Fuse and Magpul.

My next pair I am going to try Leupold since they state they are American manufactured, haven't had my hands on a pair. Anyone know?

If not, I will buy another set of Maui Jim's.

What’s the best polarized sunglasses out there today? Mine got a new home after accidentally leaving them in the church pew book rack. Made it 2.5 years which is a record for me. Only looking at polarized options being I fish 3-4 days a week. These were costa reefton 580g. I couldn’t find any recent threads and wanted to see if there was anything better out there to try. I’ve tried Oakley already. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my opinion the costas with the 580g are hard to beat. Their warranty is great as well. I wrecked mine on jet ski a couple years ago. Told them that in the warranty and they sent a new pair the same week.

My favorite that I’ve tried are costas. I haven’t tried Maui Jim yet and might pick up a pair next time I need some.

Costas with the 580 glass lenses are my absolute favorite for daily wear and fishing. Have tried Ray bans and oakleys and was unimpressed with both.

Back