Primers

Trippy

Lil-Rokslider
Brownell's had some today for $75 a brick. Local shop gets em once in a while. Better question is how desperate are you to buy primers?

WRM

WKR
Get on gunbroker if you are desperate. And have a credit line ready

I admit I went the GB route about 6 months ago. Got my brick so I'm set for a couple years. I had no idea when this would let up, and my time reloading and time shooting at the range is important to me. Sure, they were hugely overpriced but you can't put a price on sanity and being prepared come hunting season.

elkguide

WKR
You'll probably only find them by luck for at least the rest of this year. GB is insane but eventually they should be available again according to the salesmen that I have contact with.

WRM

WKR
There are some leaking out--just none I need. Small pistol or 209--not an issue but don't need either one. Where dem LRMs??

OP
R

Rifles And More

Lil-Rokslider
I've seen pistol and small rifle - I need LR.

I don't "need", but I'd feel comfortable with a few more brand varieties.
Not ready for GB yet...

Rock-o

WKR
I was in Scheel's a couple times recently and they were available. Granted, only in 100 count boxes and a limit of 3.

I ran into some a bunch of small pistol primers the other day. Gave me some hope that things are improving. Haven't seen large rifle primers on the shelf in over a year though...

sndmn11

WKR
You guys should start a sticky primer swap thread WITH each person's location. The biggest problem is that people want to pay 2018 prices for something they haven't seen in a year.

Trippy

Lil-Rokslider
The biggest problem is that people want to pay 2018 prices for something they haven't seen in a year.
Somewhat true, hard to argue against people complaining when I have a local shop that sells em for $20 less per brick compared to some places online or even other local shops.

WRM

WKR
You guys should start a sticky primer swap thread WITH each person's location. The biggest problem is that people want to pay 2018 prices for something they haven't seen in a year.

Can't legally ship them person to person. Already been down this road. Fines are high.

WRM

WKR
I presume that's why he said with everyone's location...

Likely so!! Missed that part. For anyone thinking they'll just ship on the DL, tho--don't do it!

Or, if you do, post the fine if you're caught, please.

2 weeks ago local shop got in a large order. Small rifle and pistol primers. Walked away with 1000 cci 450’s and 5000 br-4 primers.

If you don't mind, what do the BR-4 primers do that my CCI-200's don't?
The br4 primers are their match small rifle primers. The br2 primers are their match version of the 200’s. Honestly between them and federal match VS non match I haven’t noticed a difference. But they were available and at the same price!