Procrastinators???

Did anyone else have issues trying to get apps done last minute?? I kinda let it slip. Had this meme I was trying to figure out who to aim it at and was like something colorado I'm supposed to remember...

I spent the last 40 minutes of the app period trying to apply and I kept getting errors.

I wasn't begging for it but I think I got it...
Screenshot_20210404-131951.jpg

Does DOW go by sasquatch??

OP
Billy Goat
I know I couldn't be alone if the sever crashed....

I got the same green guy walking across the screen like leftover day 45 minutes before close to even get in to purchase.

3 of us had the same problem starting 20 minutes ahead of the deadline.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BigDog00

WKR
Well, chaulk me up as the village idiot. I falsely assumed we had until midnight, so I got logged in about 8:10 only to realize I was 10 minutes late...

I should have drawn deer this year, but I'm more pissed I'm missing out on an elk point (and possibly a deer point if i didn't draw).

CHSD

WKR
My dad had issues 35 minutes before the deadline. Drives me crazy he waited last minute but kept getting errors as well.

I did mine the night of the 5th! Kept getting the error as well. I logged out and signed back in after I purchased my stamp and small game license and had no issues after that. I waited the night before with NM too!

03mossy

WKR
Being from MN and new to the Elk hunting draw game in other states my brain has been on overload the past few weeks. Got my Colorado stuff done in time today. Who knows if I did it right.

I procrastinate in certain things that i just plain dont want to do, but am chomping at the bit for things i love such as hunting lol. Im sure they'll be getting their phones lit up over this tomorrow but i really hope you guys get this sorted! Maybe take a picture or screenshot of the error and time that it happened to show them?

OP
Billy Goat
With 20 minutes left I started to take screenshots. I couldn't figure out what the errors were. I was removing things from my cart to try to determine what it was and it wasn't fixing it.

I got an oops screen for a while.

I'll call, see if they tell me too bad.

It's really making me wonder about point creep and apps in general now, I frequently wait till last day for every state I do and haven't had a problem like this before.

Ha, I was yelling at my buddy to get his done on the first and thought he was cutting it close! Applications just aren't the thing to wait on!

Results in the other hand you can't control the waiting and it eats at you. . . Looking at you Wyoming!

Last edited:
Did anyone else have issues trying to get apps done last minute?? I kinda let it slip. Had this meme I was trying to figure out who to aim it at and was like something colorado I'm supposed to remember...

I spent the last 40 minutes of the app period trying to apply and I kept getting errors.

I wasn't begging for it but I think I got it...
View attachment 280474

Does DOW go by sasquatch??
I just listened to this Ted talk the other day🤣

def90

WKR
Colorado has always had this issue, it’s why they moved to a second draw last year for the leftover tags because when they used to just put the leftovers up for sale the website would crash for the next two days.

Helping my dad last night we were getting errors trying to change his second choice. Eventually I got it but I was starting to wonder what’s going on.