Protech knives quality

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
Always have a small pocket knife that I use as a money clip. I’m considering an auto folder and was looking at the Protech short blade rockeye automatic. Is it a decent knife? Rarely use it as a knife, but I don’t want to buy an auto that starts to fail after the first few months. The other one I was looking at is the Benchmade partial immunity. Any thoughts on these? Thanks

intunegp

WKR
I'd also take a Protech over a Benchmade. Protech has specialized in autos for a long time.

fwafwow

WKR
Love my ProTechs! This was with me in the field today IMG_1004.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
F

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
Ok, so I’m sold on a Pro-tech, i guess everyone else is too! Wow hard to find in stock anywhere. Looking to get myself a nice little Calmigo, but every distributor they have listed is sold out of them. Got myself on a few mailing lists to get notified when they get them in.

Sixtop

FNG
Protech is definitely good to go. I’ve got a couple and I’ve got zero complaints. Probably the hardest firing OTS auto I’ve ever messed with. Plus they’ve got great customer service.

Protech may the best auto maker. Good luck getting your hands on one, they tend to sell out quick.

LongOdds

FNG
I have several Protechs and 0 complaints. Excellent manufacturer. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase another.