PSE Levitate Roller Guard

Subliminal1

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone offer a roller guard for PSE Levitate?
I noticed the new Mach 30 has a roller guard instead of the cable rod roller, I'd like to switch if possible. The levitate is awesome (E2 cam), but I've gone through multiple sets of strings/cables because there is a lot of tension against the cable rod roller. It chews through the serving in no time. I can throw on a different roller, but assuming it will have the same tension as the cable configuration doesn't change. Looks like that new roller guard might alleviate the issue, would be great I could incorporate onto the Levitate (aftermarket or OEM) Thanks!

nphunter

WKR
I thought they did have rollers on the cable guard? Typically fixed rollers actually put more tension on the cables. The 30 is shorter and the strings need to be held over at a sharper angle (more pressure) I assume that’s why they put the fixed roller guard on.

Spending $40 on a serving tool and thread would save you a lot of mine and headache. It only takes a few minutes to reserve your cables when they get worn.

OP
Subliminal1

Subliminal1

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for the response! I'm going to do some homework and report back!

wapitibob

WKR
You can not add a roller guard (fixed position) to a cable slide bow without substantially increasing the draw weight of the bow. Draw force curve also changes.