Quality Aftermarket strings ?

I’ve gone through two servings on my centergy hybrid First was a new set the bow came when I bought it used on AT with like first choice strings or something in PA they were garbage, put on GAS strings and the serving at the donut wore through the serving in less than 500 shots, not terribly impressed. They did send out a new yoke cable quickly though. I had the Ghost XV on my rx3 they were nice but I couldn’t get over how sloppy the servings looked. I have buckslayers on my CT5 and they are flawless I have well over a few thousand shots and still look good as new. While messing around with it in the press the cable came out of the track and I released the pressure cutting through the serving totally my fault he sent a new cable the next day free of charge. Customer for life
Thanks for that feedback. I love prime bows, and I think that dual cam really helps. But the tension placed on the serving string on the yoke seems to be the only downside thus far. Thanks again

I changed my factory Hoyt Pro Defiant strings this year to vapor trails. Definitely more quiet than the factory.

jmez

WKR
You could just order a set of Fuse strings, that is what is on it now. Getting 2 years out of them is pretty good.

Probably get blasted for this but IMO, custom strings are way overrated. The only advantage I've found over factory strings, Bowtech Hoyt, is serving life and wear. I can't remember the last time I had trouble with a factory set from either company creeping on me. The "bad" factory strings issue isn't what it was 10 years ago.

I have a 2 year old RX-1 as well with the factory strings still on it. Center serving is getting bad but the strings/cables are still in good shape. I'm just going to reserve it and keep shooting these. I haven't moved anything since my initial tune.