QuierKat 65% off

hunt1up

WKR
I've got a new Pioneer that's assembled if someone wants it for $750. Central IL, near Bloomington. You'll need to come get it though and I'd rather not take it apart and try shipping it.

I tried the online selling and only attracted a few tire kickers. I've been using my other Pioneer for the past few weeks and it's been excellent for my needs.

jrb4277

FNG
I've got a new Pioneer that's assembled if someone wants it for $750. Central IL, near Bloomington. You'll need to come get it though and I'd rather not take it apart and try shipping it.

I tried the online selling and only attracted a few tire kickers. I've been using my other Pioneer for the past few weeks and it's been excellent for my needs

PM'd you. Im 1.5 hours away.

My order for three Ibex was cancelled as a possible fraud issue. Cried for days over it.

That’s brutal!

I still regret not buying 3-4 of these things.
Would’ve paid for mine, and then some.

Did the same 3 mile uphill, steep 2-track tonight, but using the throttle as much as possible….

Still learning but made it in much time and seemed to use a lot less battery compared to peddling the same distance.

Said it before, I can understand why these bikes piss off some folks lolz
They’re ridiculous

Last edited:

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
My order still hasn’t shipped. Finally emailed customer service on Friday and they said over the weekend it would as it was in stock. Still nada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
My order still hasn’t shipped. Finally emailed customer service on Friday and they said over the weekend it would as it was in stock. Still nada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did you place your order and what was in it?

TX4ever

Lil-Rokslider
Not as good as the original deal but Eurooptic is selling the pioneer for $999

Broomd

WKR
What's the feedback on the 500w Pioneer? I'm about 6' and 205 lbs.
Honestly, from what I've read you'd be disappointed in the Pioneer 500w given that you weigh over 200 lbs. The 12.8ah battery is a winner, but the 500w hub-drive just lacks mojo for a bigger guy.
The Pioneer 750w (with the same 12.8 battery) is spot-on perfect for my wife, but she is 115lbs.

An aside....My wife's bike had arrived with a cracked battery release knob. It functions, but obviously needs replaced. Five minutes of online chat with Sean at QK this am and he assured a new knob is enroute and easy to replace. So....for the meantime the issue is being handled solidly by QK. There was online chatter of warranty and repair issues being a problem with QK--especially with this crazy sale. Will post a follow-up.

I’m following along again. I’m 225 lbs. Any guys in my size range with a 500W motor? If so, any issues?

Honestly, from what I've read you'd be disappointed in the Pioneer 500w given that you weigh over 200 lbs. The 12.8ah battery is a winner, but the 500w hub-drive just lacks mojo for a bigger guy.
The Pioneer 750w (with the same 12.8 battery) is spot-on perfect for my wife, but she is 115lbs.

An aside....My wife's bike had arrived with a cracked battery release knob. It functions, but obviously needs replaced. Five minutes of online chat with Sean at QK this am and he assured a new knob is enroute and easy to replace. So....for the meantime the issue is being handled solidly by QK. There was online chatter of warranty and repair issues being a problem with QK--especially with this crazy sale. Will post a follow-up.
Thanks for that. I'll skip the EO sale impulse buy then.

Sportsman warehouse has some on sale too. Put one in your cart and they will email you a 10% off code good for up to a $100.

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
I have one of the 500w for sale. Has the upgraded 17 ah battery and rear rack. Take what I have in it. Think it has 1 mile on it.
I live in south west Indiana

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
I’m following along again. I’m 225 lbs. Any guys in my size range with a 500W motor? If so, any issues?
I've ridden the one I got my wife and it has plenty of power, we did a 2k+ climb on a MTB trail yesterday and she kept up with my ibex on the lowest setting just fine. That said we ride it like a bike with an assist if you are planning to cruise around with just the throttle you will want something more powerful

Aswob5

FNG
If anyone still interested quietkat sales keep emailing me about a 2023 pioneer at 40% off