Rab Electron Pro - 2023/2024 New Colors

Appalaskan

Lil-Rokslider
Got info from Rab that they’re coming out with a couple new colors for their Electron Pro, to be released winter 2023/24. They use to have a couple nice green options (Pine), one with a green interior and the other with orange. I was hoping some form of Pine would make a return, but the OD green with mustard interior looks decent. They’re calling that color Light Khaki. The teal in their women’s version is being called Slate Green.

Attachments

• mail.png
    mail.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 46
  • mail.png
    mail.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 44

Outwest

WKR
Nice! The electron pro is a great coat and has been one of the only down pieces I've used that doesn't hemorrhage feathers every time I pull it out.

Got info from Rab that they’re coming out with a couple new colors for their Electron Pro, to be released winter 2023/24. They use to have a couple nice green options (Pine), one with a green interior and the other with orange. I was hoping some form of Pine would make a return, but the OD green with mustard interior looks decent. They’re calling that color Light Khaki. The teal in their women’s version is being called Slate Green.
I’m 5’8/170 pounds with a size 38 Chest and 31 inch waist. I am interested in the Ellectron Pro, what size would you guys recommend? I would like room for some layering underneath. Thanks