Raking with your Bugle Tube?

Fowl Play

WKR
Alright, yes.... you can just find a stick, or tear some bark up with your boot, but I do find myself in situations where I wish my bugle tube was stout enough that I could just rake with it. Basically a sturdy stick I'm carrying with me everywhere...

Came across this in my search for something: https://gotur6tubes.com/products/got-ur-6-triple-threat-rake-break-and-bugle .

Anyone tried this thing by chance? The website does not give me allot of hope. Could see this easily sounding terrible or being super heavy. But it's a neat idea.

1713233789594.png

I’d rather just carry an antler if needed or find a stick when I set up, feel it would have a plastic sound. I honestly don’t even bugle that much anyways and rarely carry my bugle tube except for a last resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not thinking that will sound close to the real deal, would stick with the stick 🤣 and never leave home without your bugle you will curse yourself someday. Unless you are not proficient then yes leave it home 🤣🤙

Maverick1

WKR
I have tried raking with a bugle tube before. It sounded like a plastic bat whacking brush and was not very realistic. Went back to using a stick, which sounds more realistic but often break off in my hand when really getting after it.

CMF

WKR
I have tried raking with a bugle tube before. It sounded like a plastic bat whacking brush and was not very realistic. Went back to using a stick, which sounds more realistic but often break off in my hand when really getting after it.
same.

I can't imagine it not having a hollow sound to it

OP
Fowl Play

Fowl Play

WKR
I think the only way it wouldn’t sound hallow is if it was metal. What you’re describing happens to me all the time. Heat of the moment and I’m hunting around, find a stick, break it. Repeat like 5 times 😂

I should just carry an antler or something.