RaptoRazor

Have not tried them out but I believe they were introduced sometime last year. If I'm not mistaken I think trophyhill knows the creator.
It is a unique system, but my first thought is what niche does it fill having to use two knives?
Either way pretty cool idea.

CaseyU

WKR
Have not tried them but my family being professional meat processors got a couple and I checked them out. Seem pretty heavy to me. Obviously a totally diferent cutting style which would take some getting use to. But def. A great concept. Have not used it for long enough to vouch. For what its worth...

OP
C
I agree that it would definitely take some getting used to. Different motions of the wrist to get it done. I held them at the show and they were very comfortable. The guy said he got 5 deer out of 1 set of blades but u never know until u try. I told him I do an elk with one blade in my havalon and to that he said its all about comfort. Seems cool though and would love to try them.

OP
C
I'm content with the knife I use so it's no skin off my back. Just curious about a new product and looking for first hand information. I look cool and have been pretty effective at 10000ft ;)