Razor hd 10x42 bino strap/protection...

Liljozie495

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking at the fhf Bino systems, just wondering people's thoughts? And it says a size small can hold up to 6" tall binos, the razor hd 10x42s are 5.9" tall, I will most likely have the caps down... Will a small work or a medium be better? And anyone with a kifaru is it comfy having that system on your chest while your packing along?

Thanks for the help in advanced,
Joe

Shrek

WKR
Yes it's comfortable with my Duplex. I had the small first for my Minox and they fit like a glove....which I didn't like because they had to be lined up perfect to fit . I switched out to the medium which is loose and I can put them in by almost banking them off my chest when I have the lid folded inside. I don't have the razor's but the size of the Minox german HG's are close. Has anyone put the razors in the medium ? How did they fit in the medium ? Just to provide more perspective for the OP.

gelton

WKR
To add even more confusion, I have the Razor 10x42's and run the medium FHF harness and think they fit perfect, actually surprised that they would fit in a small. I guess its personal preference but mine certainly aren't loose in the medium and I would imagine a small would be a pretty tight fit.

To add even more confusion, I have the Razor 10x42's and run the medium FHF harness and think they fit perfect, actually surprised that they would fit in a small. I guess its personal preference but mine certainly aren't loose in the medium and I would imagine a small would be a pretty tight fit.

I can pull out or put my binos in my small FHF one handed without issue. Granted, these are hand built by Paul. Sizing could vary slightly from harness to harness.