Recommendations on youth turkey hunt

I'd like to take my 2 oldest kids (8 & 10) on a quality turkey hunt but in the limited research I've done, it would be pricey unless I just go full public on a whim. I'll most likely have airfare and the outfitters/ranches I looked at would cost me around $3k+ total all said and done. Just not something I'm willing to pay for a couple days of youth turkey hunting. Anyone have any suggestions or direction they could point me in? My kids have went on some grinder hunts and have had some success but they are due for a great experience if I want to keep them interested in hunting. Thanks in advance

Irish Miner

Lil-Rokslider
So are there birds close to home or are you looking to travel long distance?

In my opinion, there is nothing more rewarding than a DIY hunt. Good time in the outdoors with the boys is what's its all about. Birds will be a bonus :)

OP
TheArdentOutdoorsman
So are there birds close to home or are you looking to travel long distance?

In my opinion, there is nothing more rewarding than a DIY hunt. Good time in the outdoors with the boys is what's its all about. Birds will be a bonus :)
There are birds close to home we will chase however I have not secured private access being new to the area so their first 2 seasons they've spent alot of time chasing birds on pressured public. For me, DIY is unbeatable and I don't want a guided hunt but with friends/hobbies starting to come into the picture, I'm willing to travel long distance to give them a hunt with high success odds to really get them hooked.