Recommended Preworkout for running

Jaguigui

FNG
Hey Guys,

Looking for a Preworkout mostly for running/track work. I don't want any creatine. I've been using the Mtn Ops Yeti. It's great for lifting and getting a great pump, but I poop a diamond every time I need to poop (yes I drink a lot of water). Just looking for something that won't make me puke or poop diamonds.

Thanks,
Justin

Marshmstr

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using Optimum X Nutrition Amino Energy....it's pretty good...

Hey Guys,

Looking for a Preworkout mostly for running/track work. I don't want any creatine. I've been using the Mtn Ops Yeti. It's great for lifting and getting a great pump, but I poop a diamond every time I need to poop (yes I drink a lot of water). Just looking for something that won't make me puke or poop diamonds.

Thanks,
Justin

If you are pooping diamonds I would cash those bad boys in, quit my job and drink as much Mtn Ops Yeti as humanly possible!! HaHa in all seriousness you should look into Mtn Ops Enduro. It has a lot of the same ingredients as Yeti minus the caffeine, creatine and niacin. It is a cardio enhancer that dilates the blood vessels for 20 hours increasing blood flow and oxygen throughout the body. I suggest the Raspberry flavor. This allows for your heart to have to work less during endurance activities. Not sure how to cure the diamonds (never had anyone else experience this) other than maybe give the Mtn Ops Renu a try... It gives you "Happy Poops"

- Casey Harbertson