Red pixels on Onx

Brownrice

Lil-Rokslider
I really enjoy OnX but what is with these red pixels showing up places it really messes with the topo lines. I can’t be only person dealing with this? It is about 1000X worse further zoomed out squares are much redder and covers up more.

Attachments

• IMG_6161.png
    IMG_6161.png
    701.4 KB · Views: 41

Soj51hopeful

Lil-Rokslider
Good question, I’ve often wondered what these little squares are. They don’t show up often enough to throw me off but I do wonder. IMG_0856.jpeg

JMundy84

Lil-Rokslider
I've never seen anything like that but it's probably something in your layers that can be shut off

OP
Brownrice

Brownrice

Lil-Rokslider
I have double checked my layers, they are all off besides unit, wilderness, trails, and trail millage. It is all over the unit I been looking at.

Soj51hopeful

Lil-Rokslider
Do you know anyone else you trust that can look on their onX at that spot? Curious if it shows on someone else’s.

OP
Brownrice

Brownrice

Lil-Rokslider
Alright so my friend didn’t have an issue. I deleted app and re downloaded it for the second time and it fixed the issue.

Bert01

FNG
I asked the OnX guys about this at a show in feb, they said it was a layer turned on for hardwoods. I told them there weren’t any hardwoods there. They said it was just an algorithm from the LiDAR scan making that determination. I turned off all layers and it went away.