Sold Redcliff with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have one VERY good Seek Outside Redcliff available. One owner...me. Never abused. No burns or spark holes. Fabric is clean. Liners are bright white without stains. This tent was used twice and that's all. Please note that I inadvertently poked a tiny hole in the outer tipi with a sharp pocketknife. It's a very small slit and I immediately did the correct repair using McNett patches specifically for silnylon. I applied matching patches inside and out for maximum strength. The patches are round and 50-cent sized. They match perfectly and it looks fine. I'm making a big deal of this because I treat my gear right and I want you to know this was done right. No surprises. The entire rig needs nothing....it's ready to use.

Redcliff with Carbon Pole
Full Liners (2 half liners)
Clothesline
All MSR Cyclone Pegs
Guy-out Lines & Toggles
6 Extra Cyclone Pegs
Storage Bags

Retail is north of $1100 + Tax. I'm asking $900 with everything you see above included. I'll ship anywhere in USA or Canada. Shipping will be at direct cost only. I can do UPS or USPS, but I won't deal with FedEx.

Payment: I accept PP and Venmo. Contact me for other options. All I require is that I receive the entire selling price with no percentage loss. Thanks.

1673897981681.png
1673898005392.png

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confirming this is already seam sealed? And does this come with screens in both doors? Thank you.

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It is seam sealed. No screens....not listed in the description.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.