Sold Remington 7mm-08 Mountain Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling this gun locally but thought someone on here might be interested. It is a lightly used Remington 7mm-08 Mountain Rifle. I bought the rifle new. It’s been shot about 150 times. Came with a Bell & Carlson stock. Has 2.5lb Timney Trigger. Comes with Leupold VX-3HD 4.5-14X40 scope and Talley rings. I'm not looking to seperate the scope from the rifle and do not want to ship. I am located in Cedar City, UT. $1,500 obo

Attachments

• IMG_3674.jpg
    IMG_3674.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_3676.jpg
    IMG_3676.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
These are awesome rifles and hard to find. Love mine in 6.5, GLWS. This is priced really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair price on a very good rifle/scope combination. If I was within striking distance, I'd have already written you a check. Free bump and GLWS.

If UPS comes in your area, it is very easy to ship with them if you have a printer. Create an account, create the label, package your rifle, and request a pickup. The driver will come and get it from you. Let me know if you decide to ship and without the scope, I would be very interested

If UPS comes in your area, it is very easy to ship with them if you have a printer. Create an account, create the label, package your rifle, and request a pickup. The driver will come and get it from you. Let me know if you decide to ship and without the scope, I would be very interested
I am going to give it about another week to see if it sells locally and then I will be open to shipping it. I don't want to seperate the scope from the rifle though.

Thats a sweet set up, If I didn't have stainless tikka 7-08 id make the 30 minute drive and buy that rifle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back