Removing Pet Hair

Odd discussion but I’m sure I’m not the only one who dislikes pet hair all over their clothes.

With this said, has anybody found a dryer ball that isn’t a marketing gimmick that collects/removes pet hair from clothing?

If so I’m all ears. Been lint rolling shirts as of late and figured there’s probably a better way.

moogles

FNG
Subbed for interest. I've always liked dark clothing because they hide stains. Now I have a tan colored dog that sheds like crazy and my dark clothing always is covered.

I remember seeing a tv commercial that was maybe dryer sheets that claimed to repel animal hair. Not sure if it's a gimmick but maybe worth a try. I'll see if I can find the product.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
In another thread on the archery talk forums there was a guy talking about getting some kind of weeds that stick to pants like the Sitka stratus pants off I think it’s called a burr paw https://burrpaw.com maybe it will do hair as well?? Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got these and. they currently are doing their maiden voyage on our dog blankets.

Will provide updates soon.

PS: Our lab's goal in life is to spread his damn hair across the universe.
First test: dog blankets
First results: Mixed. These things collected some dog hair but left a lot of the hair. Granted it seems some dog hair gets "woven" into fabric.

I'll have to do some regular clothes and see how it does on them. Will update this thread with results.

I own a yellow lab and I use unscented drier sheets on my clothes and it does work pretty well, though, i think its impossible to get them all.

For my hunting clothes, I wash in unscented detergent and then hang dry them. Once dry, they go into the drier with an unscented drier sheet and back into their bags/totes.

Quick update: Not working all that well on towels and clothes.

Not being able to use fabric softener nor a dryer sheet is a no-go with the wife.