Renogy batter bank/solar

Saw this on another site give it a try some good deals 10000mah bank for .99 if you enter the 20off code
eb254f41d31726cf59e98775c580784e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CharlieTX

FNG
Wow thanks for the heads up! I used the $50 off on the 59.99 charger! YOU DA MAN!

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
The price and great deal made me want to look at reviews. A lot of people say yhe gear is "ok" but the customer service is non-existent. But for that price, make me want to give it a try!

Thanks for sharing.

OP
Cant hit em
The price and great deal made me want to look at reviews. A lot of people say yhe gear is "ok" but the customer service is non-existent. But for that price, make me want to give it a try!

Thanks for sharing.

I checked amazon for the product reviews before I bought and all the gear was 4.5 stars with a ton of reviews so i figured what the hell and ordered as well

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I checked amazon for the product reviews before I bought and all the gear was 4.5 stars with a ton of reviews so i figured what the hell and ordered as well

Their stuff is okay, definately complaints on customer service I've noticed when looking into solar for my camper. But $1 for a battery bank is fine with me to gamble, haha. The higher value codes aren't working anymore otherwise I'd have sprung for one of the more expensive banks for giggles.

Broomd

WKR
Solar panel and 20k charger for $19.98 shipped….score! Thanks!
What set up did you get specifically. I'm a bit lost with all of this crap, I'd like a simple panel and charger for my camper, but don't want a big complicated system to maintain a 12v deep cycle...

Clarktar

WKR
Dang, the bigger dollar amount codes don't work. Oh well

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What set up did you get specifically. I'm a bit lost with all of this crap, I'd like a simple panel and charger for my camper, but don't want a big complicated system to maintain a 12v deep cycle...
If talking 100w+ type panel stuff I'd not bother with Renogy personally, over priced for the same stuff. HQST, newpowa, rich solar, etc. all offer affordable panels like that. I just added 4x100w panels on my camper with a 30a Victron MPPT controller on my camper and nerded out a bit on that, PM if you want to chat setup ideas.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Those codes are not discounting at the level OP shows. I just tried ONLYOU, and it shows me its a $15 off discount. EMPOWER shows a $5 off discount....

OP
Cant hit em
Those codes are not discounting at the level OP shows. I just tried ONLYOU, and it shows me its a $15 off discount. EMPOWER shows a $5 off discount....

It might be because they announced a new sell for 4th of July with new codes probably, this was Father’s day sell they just kept going

Clarktar

WKR
What are the new 4th of July codes?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Titan_Bow

WKR
well damn, too bad I missed that original discount, I was just looking to do a simple 100w solar panel and charger setup on my trailer, $70 off their starter kit would have been great!

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
well damn, too bad I missed that original discount, I was just looking to do a simple 100w solar panel and charger setup on my trailer, $70 off their starter kit would have been great!

I'd recommend a nicer charge controller ideally (same with the renogy) but if you want a basic kit thats the non-hyped version of the renogy kit.