reveal x picture intervals?

I am wondering is there a way to get the reveal x to rearm faster than 10 minutes or so? I set one up and saw one doe ever night come thru. I put a spypoint up next to it month or so later to compare picture quality. To my surprise I was missing a lot of deer. the spypoint would take a lot more pictures of deer. The one doe always came out first and then up to 10 more would go thru in the next few minutes but the tactacam only got the first one. Tactacam customer support was a joke, blamed it on too slow of an sd card untile I told them I was using a tactacam sd card, then it switched to how I positioned the camera, the two were literally side by side.

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I am wondering is there a way to get the reveal x to rearm faster than 10 minutes or so? I set one up and saw one doe ever night come thru. I put a spypoint up next to it month or so later to compare picture quality. To my surprise I was missing a lot of deer. the spypoint would take a lot more pictures of deer. The one doe always came out first and then up to 10 more would go thru in the next few minutes but the tactacam only got the first one. Tactacam customer support was a joke, blamed it on too slow of an sd card untile I told them I was using a tactacam sd card, then it switched to how I positioned the camera, the two were literally side by side.
What sd card is in the reveal. Also post a photo from the reveal. Also what are your settings. The camera doesn't take 10 minutes to reset

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk