Revic BR4 issue

I have tried my app which works great and my br4 profiles used to work great. However after going out to the range today I noticed the profiles in my br4 will not give me an accurate solution, they will be off by 10-15moa, however if I have it linked to my app when I range a target the app will show me the accurate solution but it will still show a very wrong solution in the br4 display. Has anyone seen this ?

I have an example below, it’s like there is a random glitch in the software. And no it’s not the base wind or vector wind or weather I can set both identical any which way and they will not line up.

Any ideas? I sent an email to Revic but this is very frustrating as I have had the unit for about 2 weeks and have a hunt in the AM.

Attachments

• IMG_6089.png
    IMG_6089.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6088.jpeg
    IMG_6088.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 38
Wind speed is irrelevant …..especially if it’s base wind and have aero jump off. The whole point of this post was to state my rangefinder is not even close to my app on dialing a solution it’s not even close no matter how many times I update my profiles. But my profiles show the correct fps and the correct bc but the solution is terrible as in 10-15moa high on all profiles on the btb but my app shows the correct solution.

When did you last sync the device? The “R” on your Rangefinder is lowercase which would indicate a different profile. At least on my device, it seems to try and keep it all CAPS to match the profile from the phone.

I would re-sync the device and try again.

I just had the same issue come up with mine at the range today. I Deleted all my profiles and reprogrammed. Synced everything again and same issue. I have also sent an email to Revic.

Ironically I had the same issue on one of my profiles today. In the app it worked great showing 25 moa, in the rangefinder it was asking for 110+ 😂

It was only one profile so far but I’ll see if I can get it whipped quickly and hopefully it doesn’t spread to others.

Ok I re-synced all my profiles and everything appears to be working just fine now. No clue what caused only one profile to be acting strange yesterday.

My new BR4 will randomly stop giving me any solution at all. When I open the app on my phone and sync it to the BR4 again it will start displaying. I do not like that I'm currently having to rely on my phone to make my "stand alone" ballistic solver work.

My new BR4 will randomly stop giving me any solution at all. When I open the app on my phone and sync it to the BR4 again it will start displaying. I do not like that I'm currently having to rely on my phone to make my "stand alone" ballistic solver work.
Mine randomly won’t give a solution on a range but if I shoot the range again it will. I’ve never been able to figure out why it doesn’t give a solution once in a while.

I would like to know how Revic is handling the problem? I want to purchase a BR4 but this concerns me. Aside from this syncing issue are you guys all happy with your units thus far?

Back