Rimrok Stalkers first impressions

BOW1144

Lil-Rokslider
I received my Rimrok Stalkers today. I was only able to wear them around the office a little bit so my review is just based on a visual inspection, with that I am very impressed with the Travis's design. The exterior is a soft Nylon shell that is very quiet and shouldn't pile or attract stickers or burs. It has a soft micro fleece liner. The sole is a soft fleece material that is pretty thick and should offer excellent protection from sharp rocks and thorns. The materials and stitching all appear to be very robust. With multiple adjustment points they fit very securely to your feet with no slipping which is awesome for traction on down hill stalks. All of the adjustment straps are long and can be cut down once you have sized the boots to your feet. The pair weighed in at 12.5 oz.

I wish these would have shown up last week before I went on my archery hunt because I would have loved to have put these to the work. I have been looking for something like this for a long time and I think Travis hit it out of the park on these.

I was able to try the Rimrok Stalkers out this weekend while making two different stalks. My first impressions were that they are very well made and utilize very nice materials. They fit well and definitely work better than wool socks or any other "sneaking" contraption I've ever used. Both stalks this weekend proved their worth to me as I was able to get within easy bow range in a thick and crunchy aspen grove. These will absolutely help anyone that is looking to up their stalking game and be whisper quiet. They have already earned a place in my pack on every spot and stalk hunt I go on.

Back