rix thermal

I have not. Only seen them on youtube. They have a great thermal image but I have heard rumblings of possible software issues with their recording function. Usually software issues can fixed with a software update. I don't know about this case whether it can or not.

I just got my best friend a rix l6, I run a iray bolt 50 v2 right now and that l6 holds its own and has a sweet optical type zoom that gives a bit of magnification with out messing with digital. The picture is great and when we went out Friday night I think he only changed 1 battery all night.

Any other questions let me know

I’ve been seeing a lot of posts on SM of issues. I even saw them getting compared to ATN because of the issues.

I’ve seen lots of positives from pro staff and dealers.

My best friend bought a rix l6 and I was running iray bolt 50 v2 and really that scope doesn't lack behind the iray bolt 50 much and look at all the complaints on that scope.

Same boat for lrf's on either. Big plus that I was liking about the rix over the bolt was the optical zoom. Now a couple other companies are trying it, but it was pretty nice when I got to play with it.