RokStok

ljalberta

WKR
318816a88103c41c9ed1429a36c1f53b.jpg

8c370c24b4e4929b2bdcb31526ba65e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looking real good.

Any shots of the Green stocks with texturing to share?

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
What's the cerakote color scheme on this one? Looks great!
1714171958013.png
1714171984540.png

Here's what I sent to UM for the cerakote, with these two pictures, figured I'd let the experts take it over beyond this input, obviously they did great.
"I normally don't sweat colors too much, but how about a 'color inverted' and grayer version of Finnish M05 snow camo? (see attached).
To invert it, I think the white changes to H-210, and the dark patches go to H-152....Also bonus points if you can, but I'm not real worried about all the little digi camo pixel corners/edges if those are a pain. Just random patches in the spirit of this pattern are good with me if that makes things easier on your end. Thanks."

I'd say they get the bonus points

SloppyJ

WKR
To start out clearly, I didn't read the entire 205 pages unlike the other dude but I'm not here to start shit.

Can anyone give a status on the rem700 short actions? Have any lefties been spotted of any variety? I'd like to try one of these out on my 6 creed build but I have about 12wks before the barrel makes it in and from what I'm gathering, I'd be hard pressed to make that happen.

Are they running on the same line as the Tikkas or is there a chance since it's a different mold that they might be getting popped out sooner since they're not part of massive Tikka preorder?

To start out clearly, I didn't read the entire 205 pages unlike the other dude but I'm not here to start shit.

Can anyone give a status on the rem700 short actions? Have any lefties been spotted of any variety? I'd like to try one of these out on my 6 creed build but I have about 12wks before the barrel makes it in and from what I'm gathering, I'd be hard pressed to make that happen.

Are they running on the same line as the Tikkas or is there a chance since it's a different mold that they might be getting popped out sooner since they're not part of massive Tikka preorder?
I ordered a lefty tikka tear pattern and I got tracking yesterday.