WTS Ruger Gunsite 6.5 Creedmoor

cal30_sniper

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm doing some re-organizing of the gunroom and have decided to let this one go.

These are pretty rare. The Creedmoor was only made as a special run for Davidson's. Its got an 18" barrel and special pattern on the stock, but everything else is the same as the other Gunsite rifles. I bought it used several years ago, and it's made several range trips with me. It's a good shooter, and will hold around 1MOA 5-shot groups with Hornady Match 140 ELDM and Norma Whitetail. Shoots about 2MOA with S&B 140gr Soft Points. I've only put about 80 rounds through it, but don't know how much it was shot prior to my ownership. Bore looks great.

I had it outfitted with a TBAC muzzle device and Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9X, and shot it almost exclusively with my TBAC Ultra 7 can. This is a great platform for running a suppressed bolt action. I put the stock muzzle device and iron sights back on for the sale.

Comes (as pictured) with:
10rd Ruger Polymer Mag
1" Rings
30mm Rings
1 Factory Plastic stock spacer (installed)
Midwest Industries QD Swivel Sling spacer for buttstock (aluminum, replaces factory plastic spacers)

$1150 shipped to your FFL. This is what I paid for it used on Gunbroker several years ago. Hard to establish a value since they come up for sale so seldom.

IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0177.jpg
IMG_0178.jpg
IMG_0179.jpg
IMG_0180.jpg
IMG_0181.jpg