Ruger M77 Hawkeye Synthetic Stock

cutty98

FNG
I've currently got a left handed Ruger M77 Hawkeye with a beautiful walnut stock but I've been thinking about swapping it out for a synthetic stock. Does anyone have any suggestions for a left handed synthetic stock that would fit that gun. Left handed aftermarket stocks seem pretty rare and I've struggled to find something with my limited research.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Keep eyes peeled on Stockys Stocks, they make good stuff and are coming out with two different carbon fiber stocks sometime this year I think for M77’s, there’s a sprinkling of info about it in their ‘What Rifle is Missing Stock Options?’ thread on here.

could even chime in there with a vote for left hand inlet for M77s, they seem to take the info/listen genuinely.

I know I’m keeping my eyes peeled on their website for a tough, light, rigid synthetic option for M77.

209hunter

Lil-Rokslider
It’s not synthetic but the Boyds laminate stocks are pretty good for the price. I have one on my M77 and I’ve been happy with the quality and accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeerCatcherUT/CO

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered an HS precision. I returned a Boyd’s prairie hunter after I changed my mind. The Boyd’s had some quality issues with the holes drilled for the action and I prefer the synthetic stock and full aluminum bedding blocks offered by HS. I would have had to fix a double drilled hole and glass bedded the action on the Boyd’s to make it comparable with the HS precision. I do love the shape and price of the Boyd’s prairie hunter though