Salomon Quest 4d2 gtx under $90

OP
M

Murdy

WKR
Just got a text saying it shipped with a USPS shipping number, Amazon website also says it shipped, no info available on USPS site yet though.

colonel00

WKR
Mine says shipped as well. Though the tracking number on Amazon is an unusual format and a Google search of it doesn't bring up a carrier. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I got a USPS shipping number. It says status not available yet check back later, which is normal. Time will tell if and when I get it.
.....Or it's not a valid number. I've never seen a USPS number in that format in my experience. Mine begins with LX and ends with CN.

not worth the risk. sometimes Amazon is just too many phone calls to clear things up. been down that road many times on Amazon and ebay. the red flags are easy to figure out. if a seller just launched and has unbelievable prices its tell tale that its a scam. you will almost always get a tracking number. that means you wont get a refund until the system shows something. many times they will use a phony tracking number.if a seller claims an overseas shipping then the deliver date might be 2 months later.Ebay for instance will make you wait the full time period and then make you jump through hoops as they believe the seller is always right because they gave a tracking number. i know some will say there protected but calling your card to be put on hold while getting transfered to 10 different people and departments isint worth my time. always go on seller feedback and time theyve been in business and your better off.

colonel00

WKR
Many carriers are going to the model of shipping across the country and then letting USPS handle the final delivery. I believe Fedex, UPS and DHL all do this now. The tracking numbers often look different from typical USPS numbers. I'm not saying that this is what it is, just saying that I'm not surprised and it possibly could be.

Look, the reality of this is just like many deals I find on Slickdeals. Typically they are price mistakes or some other anomaly that the seller usually backs out of. People get upset but mistakes happen. In this instance, it could very well be a scam or some sort of devious activity. Same with the knife sharpener. That's part of the game. Just sit back and ride it out to see what happens.

Billinsd

WKR
I didn't get the 1908 #s either.
We all got different numbers. It would be a bad sign, if they were all the same. I think maybe USPS is doing the final delivery like colonel100 said. These boots were $119 at Sierra Trading 2 months ago. $90 isn't that crazy. I'll bet they didn't cost more than $50 to make. I'd guess they are a knockoff if this is a scam. I got an amazon account and credit card. Amazon has great customer service, but it could still be a hassle. Bill

CDNPO

FNG