Savage 12FV Upgrade

22tcm

FNG
I have a NRL hunter match coming up in June in Oregon. I have a savage 12FV in 6.5 Creedmoor that I bought as a good learning to shoot longer distance rifle. Now with the match coming up I am actually spending the time to learn to shoot longer distance. Currently it is stock with a Tract Toric ELR scope in MDT rings on Burris 2 piece base. I'm looking to turn it into a good cheapie competition gun for this match and hopefully future matches. In looking into the 12FV, I came across a YouTube channel "The Social Regressive" who built out a 12FV for a 1 mile shoot. I'm planning on going this route unless people have some better options for reasonable prices. Here are the things I am thinking of swapping.

Boyd's At-One gun stock

Accurate Mag short action bottom metal kit

Anarchy Outdoors 20moa or 30moa rail with bubble level

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would run the pro varmint in a laminate before the AtOne, that’s me. You don’t need 30 MOA.

Blaw

WKR
I have a NRL hunter match coming up in June in Oregon. I have a savage 12FV in 6.5 Creedmoor that I bought as a good learning to shoot longer distance rifle. Now with the match coming up I am actually spending the time to learn to shoot longer distance. Currently it is stock with a Tract Toric ELR scope in MDT rings on Burris 2 piece base. I'm looking to turn it into a good cheapie competition gun for this match and hopefully future matches. In looking into the 12FV, I came across a YouTube channel "The Social Regressive" who built out a 12FV for a 1 mile shoot. I'm planning on going this route unless people have some better options for reasonable prices. Here are the things I am thinking of swapping.

Boyd's At-One gun stock

Accurate Mag short action bottom metal kit

Anarchy Outdoors 20moa or 30moa rail with bubble level
krg bravo

krg bravo
2nd. Covers the stock and bottom metal in a better setup.

Not familiar with that rail but I do like bubble levels to be offset and easy to see with my left eye without breaking position.

OP

22tcm

FNG
I ended up doing these upgrades. So far I really like the rifle. The KRG Bravo would have been really nice. I did have to tinker a bit with the bottom metal to get the mag to feed properly. But other then that it has worked great. The bubble level in the rail is kind of useless as it is to hard to see.