Schnees Sympatex

Does anyone have a pair of boots with this membrane that can elaborate on the performance of the boot? I am extremely interested in them because of the way it transports water and the 100% biodegradable factor.

zrodwyo

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair. I ran them all season and I was really impressed how well the breathe. However, I packed out an elk this year in an area that had small patches of snow on the north facing slopes. About half an inch. By the time I finished packing out the elk my feet were soaking wet and I had wet boots the rest of the trip. I treated the boots the day prior with schnee’s boot treatment.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a pair. I ran them all season and I was really impressed how well the breathe. However, I packed out an elk this year in an area that had small patches of snow on the north facing slopes. About half an inch. By the time I finished packing out the elk my feet were soaking wet and I had wet boots the rest of the trip. I treated the boots the day prior with schnee’s boot treatment.
We stand behind our boots and the performance of Sympatex 100%. Send them on back and we will take care of you.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Does anyone have a pair of boots with this membrane that can elaborate on the performance of the boot? I am extremely interested in them because of the way it transports water and the 100% biodegradable factor.

I have had extremely good luck with my beartooths and timberline boots. No leaks, just dry comfortable feet all season. I firmly believe in Sympatex, it is a fantastic membrane or I wouldn't have spent my own money on our boots. If you have any specific questions I can help answer, feel free to PM me. - Matt

Aviator

WKR
My Hoffman’s have sympatex, I was skeptical at first but so far so good!