Scope mounting loctite or not?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Too soon.

You guys are jumping the gun like when you break up with Ms. AlmostPerfect in your 20s and then every Ms. HalfWayThere gets put up on a pedestal wishfully.

1) We don't know what race car he drives
2) We don't know what tags he has drawn
3) We don't know if his spouse (husband or wife) is a DoD contractor exec
4) We don't know the IG handle of his outfitter

"We" came in a little strong with the last one and I think a better job can be done to make sure this one isn't a spring break fling.

#imnotexcitedyoureexcitedemoji

Stop gate keeping bro.
You do you and I'll put Loctite® on my ballon knot if I want to.

CampSmith

FNG
You guys are pretty obsessed with that balloonknot. One word BALLOONKNOT! Get it right snapper head. You like that dont you. Can't say I blame you. Lol. Just hope your preference has the proper chromosomes. ♂️ I'd like to stay here and play with you kids for awhile. But I have grown up stuff to do.

CampSmith

FNG
Hahaha come on kids you can do better than that. Way too easy! It's like taking candy from a baby 👶. Who's your daddy!

giphy.gif

Everyone in this thread is a moron except me.

I've been hunting since 1812 and never lost zero. What I do is hit the rings with a few tack welds after torquing to 100ft-lbs with a breaker bar. My trusty Loopolds never let me down, praise 8lb 6oz baby Jesus.

Side note - does anyone get tired of trying to convince people how to do things "the right way"? I think I'm going to stop preaching lessons learned. As Hunter efficacy goes up, tag allocations go down. Stay Fuddly my friends.

Yoder

WKR
Stop gate keeping bro.
You do you and I'll put Loctite® on my ballon knot if I want to.
You have to be quick, it's a lubricant until it dries. Don't use the red takes a lot of heat to break loose.

CampSmith

FNG
Formal request to have a mod change his name to CampBalloonKnot.
I'm sure you can't wait to get to Camp Balloonknot buttercup! Don't worry I know how much you like blue loctite so I'm gonna use plenty on yours. I heard on here it acts like a lubricant.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I'm sure you can't wait to get to Camp Balloonknot buttercup! Don't worry I know how much you like blue loctite so I'm gonna use plenty on yours. I heard on here it acts like a lubricant.

You sure do talk about other guys balloon knots a lot. Its ok frank cesaro. We dont judge here. Everyone is welcome.