Scope rings for Defiance anti x LA please!

caochs

FNG
I'm afraid I've made a mistake having my LA built with the antix instead of the anti. I have no room for eye relief adjustments and it's not even close to being right....scope needs to come back quite a ways. The only thing I can think of short of getting a longer scope is an offset ring for the front. I cannot find anyone that makes this for a bolt gun application and I do not want to use an AR type mount. The scope is a Nightforce NSX 2.5-10 x42mm and I really don't want to have to change scopes. Has anyone come across this and have any knowledge of a good quality ring option that would allow me to move my scope back? I appreciate any insight available. Pic attached for reference. TIA!
IMG_2927.jpg

Legend

WKR
Shorten your buttstock to a smaller LOP? Just trying to think outside of the box.

Brado16

WKR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
Glad you brought this up. I’m headed down the road with this same setup here shortly with a LA anti-x and the 2.5-10 nxs. Saved me a headache. Thanks guys. Caochs let us know how it ends up please.

Last edited:

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
Btw the defiance anti x is an integrated rail that is machined into the same metal of the action. The anti is without. Hybrids can only be used on the anti. For those of you that might have been confused*

OP
C

caochs

FNG
Glad you brought this up. I’m headed down the road with this same setup here shortly with a LA anti-x and the 2.5-10 nxs. Saved me a headache. Thanks guys. Caochs let us know how it ends up please.
I actually decided to swap out the anti-x for an anti with a full length rail. The guys at Alamo Precision were great to work with and offered to swap me out a barreled action at no cost. I decided this was the best way to ensure I get the eye relief I want and use the rings I prefer. (seekins). I knew if I compromised on eye relief or ring height I'd regret it. It was a foolish oversight on my part when building the rifle. I should have done the math first. Lesson learned.

coleman

Lil-Rokslider
Nightforce ultralights also work with an anti x long action and Nightforce Nxs 2.5-10 x 42

Attachments

• 190916B8-2E1C-4BBE-9B76-88B65D76DAF6.jpeg
    190916B8-2E1C-4BBE-9B76-88B65D76DAF6.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 22