Seek DST w/Kifaru Annex....Thoughts

REB

FNG
Fellow Roksliders,
Has anyone tried this or think it would work? I currently have a DST and love it but I am starting to venture into more late season hunting and like the idea of having a stove. My thought is I could pitch the DST similar to a Para/Super tarp in the front leaving a beak for the annex to go under. In the back I would just stake to the ground and use a second pole at the reinforced patch on the DST sealing up the foot end of the shelter. I think the Super Tarp annex would be of similar size for the opening of the DST. I am kind of cheap so I like to try and make things work with what I have and thought the $150 for an annex is better than buying a whole new shelter for late season. I also don't spend weeks upon weeks in the backcountry in adverse conditions that would warrant a bunch of extra funds for a bomb proof shelter.
Let me know what you think or if there is a better option? Also if there is someone in the greater Spokane/CDA area that has an annex and wants to meet up this spring to get hands on to see if it fits that would be awesome.

Thanks, Reese

Dirtydan

Lil-Rokslider
I guess you could but I'd sell the DST for a $100 then add the $150 and you almost have enough for a Silvertip. Or go with the Eolus and add a stove jack.