Sold Seek Outside Revolution frame with Merlin daypack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Newest model frame with large Spectra belt and Spectra shoulder straps. Includes accessory straps and load shelf plus extra buckles. Also includes a lightly used Merlin in the new Ultragrid fabric. Great lightweight modular option. Hate to see it go but need to consolidate gear. $350 shipped. Frame only is $230.

Attachments

• IMG_8077.jpeg
    IMG_8077.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_8075.jpeg
    IMG_8075.jpeg
    472.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_8076.jpeg
    IMG_8076.jpeg
    673.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Surprised this is still here; great day hunting setup; if you want something for multi-day- simply get a bigger bag. The Merlin can also be "piggybacked" on a larger bag.

sneek-ee

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Newest model frame with large Spectra belt and Spectra shoulder straps. Includes accessory straps and load shelf plus extra buckles. Also includes a lightly used Merlin in the new Ultragrid fabric. Great lightweight modular option. Hate to see it go but need to consolidate for home expenses. $400 shipped.
What size of frame extensions with it? Need it to go to 28"

OP
Pmringer

Pmringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
No extensions. I am 6’3” tall and have tried it at each height to 28” and found it carried most loads nearly as well at the base height and is better getting through brush.

I’m about to the point I don’t have to sell it. The Merlin makes a great fly fishing bag too. This setup is what Kifaru was trying to do with the Stryker but is half the weight, more comfortable, and essentially waterproof. I started using this setup exclusively after my warden posted that review of it.

OP
Pmringer

Pmringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Surprised this is still here; great day hunting setup; if you want something for multi-day- simply get a bigger bag. The Merlin can also be "piggybacked" on a larger bag.
I’m about to the point I don’t have to sell it. The Merlin makes a great fly fishing bag too. This setup is what Kifaru was trying to do with the Stryker. With that said the extensions are cheap if someone wants to add them.

OP
Pmringer

Pmringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Top. Someone needs this setup that will take advantage of it. I don’t have a need for something this nice for several seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.